1 - 6 Years
- Should have good command over HPLC.(Compulsory)
- Should have worked on instruments such as GC, UV, IR etc.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of protocols for analytical method validations as per ICH and Regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of summary reports for validated analytical methods.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of Method Equivalency activity.
- Daily monitoring of Refrigerators.
- Performing Analysis of Analytical Method Validation with GLP.
- Execution of various documentation related to Analytical Validation functions.
- Responsible for other functions related to Analytical Validations assigned by the Group Leader.
- Analytical method development for Dissolution, assay and related substance etc.
- Analytical method equivalences and method verifications as per USP.
- Preparation of test methods, method development reports,
- method equivalence reports and method verification reports.
- Calibration of various analytical instruments.
- Execution of various documentation related to Analytical Development functions.
- Should be aware of 21 CFR compliance
- Should be well versed with Method validation.(Compulsory)
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||1 - 6 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant provides Premium Executive Search Services to reputed corporate entities in the Industry in both, the Field of Technical as well as Non-Technical for middle management & above levels. Within a short time span, Prominent Consultant has earned good credibility & reputation for its qualitative recruitment services.|
|Contact Person||Mrs Gitali Bijotkar|