8 - 15 Years
1) Maintenance managers delegate tasks to subordinates,
2) Maintenance managers might be required to take on more administrative responsibilities as well..
3) Planning & implementations proactive/predictive/preventative /shutdown maintenance.
4) Reliability centre minteance,condition based maintence, Total productive maintenance.
5) To plan and execute preventive maintenance as per norms of ISO & criticality of the equipments, Also attaining breakdown maintenance with analysis & corrective actions of Utility/Plant equipments.
6) Predictive maintenance of online, standby & spare equipment by incorporate with conditioning monitoring & daily checklists as per schedule.
7) Responsible for overall planning, resolving query, execution, co ordination & negotiation with consultants and sub-contractors.
8) Working as a team member to identify the actual problems from Mech-Electrical & Instruments for its instant corrections to avoid down time of equipment.
9) Inventory control and spares management;
10) Estimate maintenance costs, evaluate alternatives & Forecast spare parts. Planning for annual budget, Monthly budget, Cost analysis
11) Documentation work : Documentation related to ISO, installation, operational and performance qualification Report of different equipments.
12) Implementing strict measures in operating procedures to optimize resource to supply various utility to plant without interruption.
|Salary||3 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||8 - 15 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant provides Premium Executive Search Services to reputed corporate entities in the Industry in both, the Field of Technical as well as Non-Technical for middle management & above levels. Within a short time span, Prominent Consultant has earned good credibility & reputation for its qualitative recruitment services.|
|Contact Person||Mrs Gitali Bijotkar|