- Orientate, Control and supervise the activities of the production Associates with the Team Leaders/Shift Leaders;
- Assure that the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), according safety technician, is used according defined rules. Discuss periodically safety issues with Associates at pre-shift meetings (in accordance with Safety Daily requirements);
- Assure production targets in terms of headcount, time, cost and quality;
- Empower on kaizen and 5S in order to assure efficient and continuous implementation, and to reach the targets planned;
- Coordinate the production targets with other areas;
- Assure and coordinate the identified productivity improvements;
- Report accurate and timely information to the Plant Manager, and or department heads, namely production reports, attendance reports and timesheets, Production KPI´s follow up and other reports as required;
- Assure absenteeism control and take all the necessary actions in order to minimize the impact of it;
- Follow up OEE and ensure corrective actions plans are developed and implemented;
- Participation on FMEA and responsible, with engineering support, of creating/updating work instructions;
- Define and follow up action plan concerning scrap and rework decreases.
- Thorough and solid understanding and hands on experience of manufacturing operations in tooling, stamping, and/or welded assembly environment.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing concepts, analysis, techniques, principles and practices (FMEA, PM Systems, tooling, material flow, pull systems etc.).
- Basic Knowledge in Maintenance;
- Knowledge on Stamping and Welding processes;
- Knowledge in kaizen, Star of Production (SOP), Inspection, Inventory, and Control plans procedures.
|Salary||1 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||4 Years|
|About Company||Prominent Consultant, a leading Man-Power Solutions Provider is a professional organization committed to provide outstanding Value Added Services to its Corporate and Top Notch MNC.|