Min 8 years experience in Database Administration, Data Analysis, Data Migration Tools Knowledge, Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data Warehousing using MySql Tech stack (Administration, Programming, DB Triggers, Proc/Funcs, etc) & Linux background.
Be Owner of the Complete Data and Database of the Organization
- Architecting and developing the Database landscape for the Organization
- Designing and structuring the Database Security for the Organization
- Planning and deployment of BI requirement for the Organization by deploying suitable vendor
- Managing the Entire Database Team for the Organization
Soft Skill Requirement:-
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the process of innovative change.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team members contributions.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster ties with our Clients.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Manages client expectations effectively.
|Industry||IT Software - DataBase / Datawarehousing|
|Work Experience||8 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is leading placement consultancy at PAN India Level and we are recruiting Manpower for Junior to Top level Management. And we are working with top level/MNC companies. This requirement is for our Reputed Client which is Very Reputed MNC (IT / Software) Company.|