- Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on PLCs, SCADA or HMI systems.
- Thorough knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience in commissioning and startup of control systems is required.
- Ability to work with plant engineers, external vendors, operators and management to manage projects and assignments is essential
- Responsible for design, develop and maintenance of electrical control systems and other equipment.
- Must have knowledge of process manufacturing, field instrumentation, and control system installation and implementation expertise in all of the following project phases.
- Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site startup. Plans and coordinates technical design and engineering implementation of project work
- Carrying out studies for judging the feasibility of new innovations Drawing plans and designs by using computer based engineering and design software Coordinating the technicians and other people working on a project.
- Testing whether the machine installations and systems are working properly, and analyzing the data from them.
- Making sure the projects meet the safety and environmental regulations and comply with the law.
- Overseeing the progress and success of programs.
- Attending important meetings, writing reports for the senior management and giving presentations to managers and clients.
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries.
- Develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- Develop User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, write, and implement, test and document PLC, SCADA and HMI software.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation.
- Specify and purchase PLCs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Assist with estimates of man-hours required to complete projects.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Monitor progress of projects.
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site.
- Train operators and engineers on control systems.
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is leading placement consultancy at PAN India Level and we are recruiting Manpower for Junior to Top level Management. And we are working with top level/MNC companies. This requirement is for our Reputed Client which is Very Reputed Heavy Engineering / Machine Manufacturing Industry.|