|Job Title||QC Chemist|
|Number Of Vacancy||1-2|
|Industry Area||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||QC Chemist, QA, QC|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Salary (Per Annum)||80 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand|
|Work Experience||2 Years|
|Job Requirement||- Assist in QC Stability Testing, Prepare and Maintain Stability Records and Summaries.
- Modify and Validate Analytical Procedures to Meet Qc's Needs.
- Support Design and Development of Experimental Protocols, Sop's, Etc., Consistent with Cgmp/glp.
- Execute Special Projects On Analytical and Instrument Problem Solving.
- Conduct all Quality Qc Chemical Tests.
- Adapt, Maintain and Operate Analytical Instrumentation.
- Ensure Work Environment is Clean and Safe Complying with Safety and Pharmaceutical Regulation.
- Report Monthly On Supplies for Qc Orders Involving Devices and Reagents.
- Contribute to Industrial, R&d Qualification and Validation Activities and Support Routine Maintenance.
- Conduct Various Analytical Testing Procedures as per Manufacturing/qc Sops.
- Knowledge of Instruments like Hplc, Gc, Spectrophotometer Etc is Necessary.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Job City||Vadodara, Vaghodia|
|Company Name||Prominent Consultant|
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is one of the leading Placement Consultant of Baroda, Gujarat. We are engaged in providing Man Power (All Grade & Level) at National Level. We are preferred hiring partner of top notch / MNC companies in India|