|Job Title||Production Chemist|
|Number Of Vacancy||1-2|
|Industry Area||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Production Chemist, Production Executive|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Salary (Per Annum)||1 Lac To 1 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Job Requirement||- Experience in Api Division of Any Pharma Company
- Responsible for Maintaining Record Sheet, Raw Material Stock
- Manpower Handling and Equipment with Their Optimum Utilization
- Reporting all Activity By Mail to in Charge
- Handling Operation such as Distillation, Precipitation, and Filtration
- Up Keeping Documentation as per Iso-9001-2000
- Perform Laboratory Tests to Produce Chemicals According to Established Standards and Guidelines.
- Handle Laboratory Equipment and Supplies Safely and Effectively.
- Monitor and Report Progress of Analytical Tests to Supervisor On a Regular Basis.
- Work with Supervisor to Set Objectives and Milestones.
- Coordinate Prioritize and Plan Lab Tasks to Meet Deadlines.
- Record and Report Test Results to Supervisor.
- Ensure Final Product Meets Quality and Customer Specifications.
- Maintain Sufficient Stock of Chemicals and Supplies to Perform Lab Experiments.
- Ensure that Materials are Labeled Properly and Used in Right Quantities.
- Suggest Improvements for Test Procedures to Achieve Project Objectives.
- Develop Standard Procedures to Improve Quality and Efficiency.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Job City||Vadodara, Vaghodia|
|Company Name||Prominent Consultant|
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is one of the leading Placement Consultant of Baroda, Gujarat. We are engaged in providing Man Power (All Grade & Level) at National Level. We are preferred hiring partner of top notch / MNC companies in India|