Ahmedabad, , Ahmedabad Cantonment
- Any Graduation with Min. 3 Years of Experience in handling a team, good communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Provides training and support to newly hired PATs.
- Mentor of a team of PATs on a daily basis, helping them to improve and ensuring consistency of work.
- Processing uploads from customers.
- Facilitates between the team manager and the team when dealing with technical aspects of embroidery digitization.
- Motivates the team to achieve the targets set by the team manager/operations manager.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, leads and facilitates change and models professionalism in all contacts.
- Addresses the issues faced in the manufacturing facilities and provide necessary feedback.
- Provides documentation of the existing process.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools and performance
- Develops a customer satisfaction oriented approach within the team
- Supports and assists with hiring and interviewing process as requested
- Performs additional duties as requested by manager
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding about embroidery digitization process followed at Company.
- Exhibits proficient with embroidery digitization tools used at Company.
- Knows MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||5 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
Reputed MNC Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is leading placement consultancy at PAN India Level and we are recruiting Manpower for Junior to Top level Management. And we are working with top level/MNC companies. This requirement is for our Reputed Client which is Very Reputed MNC( Advertising / Printing / Design / Graphic Co. ) Company.|