8 - 15 Years
- B.e - Mechanical with Min. 8 Years of Experience in Quality ( Qa /qc)
to Ensure that the Finished Products are as per the Specifications & Norms (e.g. National or International Specification).
to Implement Robust Quality Assurance & Quality Control System
- Quality Assurance of Incoming Raw Materials
- to Carry Out 100% Inspection of the Finished Goods.
- to Maintain the Records of the Inspection Carried Out in the Prescribed Format for Traceability & Future Refence.
- to Ensure Safe Working Conditions are Designed and Standardised Any Changes in Working Practices, New Lab Equipments and Facility.
- to Prepare Daily Inspection Reports & Send the Respective Reports to all Manager (process & Quality ) & Manager ( Production ), Head Operation.
- to Support the Process Owner in Reporting On the Results of Test Carried Out for Taking Corrective Measures & Taking Step On Continual Improvements.
- to Suggest & Implement Improvement Plan to Increase the Average Outgoing Quality & Reduce Rejection On Account of Physical Defects.
- to Support the Manufacturing Team in the Review of Successful Performance and Countermeasures
- to Implement Spc & Doe for the Process & Finished Product.
- to Attend Customer Complaint & Redressed of Complaint Within Time Frame Along with Process & Production Team
- the Incumbent Must Be , Persuasive, Fairly Assertive, Strong-willed, Active, Alert, and have the Drive to Achieve Results Through a Logical and Systematic Approach. the Job Requires Actively Influencing and Motivating a Variety of People in Changing Situations. People Skills and the Ability to Work in An Unstructured Environment are Highly Important to the Job. Highly Safety Conscious & Be Able to Enforce Safety Standard in the Workplace.
|Salary||5 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||8 - 15 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Reputed MNC Client of Prominent Consultant|