2 - 7 Years
Min. 2-3 years in vendor Development in preferably in engineering company involved in machined or manufactured products or parts.
Job Profile :-
- To develop various machined parts to drawing at vendors.
- To develop new vendors to supply parts/RM/Processes as per quality norms.
- To monitor & improve OTD & Quality of the parts/RM/Processes Out-sourced.
- To estimate the cost of purchase, negotiate with vendors for desired Target price.
- To prepare MIS report on parts sourced, reduction in cost of purchase, vendor Quality etc.
- To conduct the process/ Quality Audit at Vendora & ensure Compliance.
- To lead a team of engineers for desired out-put.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skill, Good in communication in English.
- Good Negotiation Skill & Good Analytical.
- Knowledge of good QMS practices, requirement as per ISO 9001:2008 & its Audit.
- Sound knowledge of sourcing of various machine parts/ raw materials /BO/process.
- Knowledge of various Heat treatment processes & applications.
- Knowledge of various conventional pre-post machining processes.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||2 - 7 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is leading placement consultancy at PAN India Level and we are recruiting Manpower for Junior to Top level Management. And we are working with top level/MNC companies. This requirement is for our Reputed Client Company, which is in to Heavy Engineering / Industrial Product Manufacturing Company.|