3 - 7 Years
Candidate Required with BE Mechanical / Production and min 3 years of experience for Engineering Industry.
- To maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance and investigating customer complaints. Coordination with production to develop new product, manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and revalidations.
- Develop Quality assurance plans by identifying critical control points, preventive measures, monitoring procedures, corrective actions and verification procedure
- Recording, analysing statistical performance measurement data.
- To ensure overall quality parameters for all machining and assembly components
- To look after incoming inspection for raw material and sourcing parts as per sampling rules.
- Responsible to maintain quality records and inspection documents.
- Coordination with Production, purchase and suppliers.
- Ready to work in shifts.
- Should have good analytical and statistical abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication.
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||3 - 7 Years|
Reputed Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant is leading placement consultancy at PAN India Level and we are recruiting Manpower for Junior to Top level Management. And we are working with top level/MNC companies. This requirement is for our MNC Client, which is Engineering Company.|