• New Food product and process development in consultation with commercial colleagues addressing consumer needs.
• Design & execute formulation development trials in R&D leading to finalization of consumer-validated product.
• Recording the results of each of the experimental trials and setting up the technical specifications with respect to shelf life thereafter.
• Conducting stability studies for new products at various temperatures with respect to product shelf life and packaging material suitability.
• Study of various rheological and textural properties of cakes and cake batters using instruments like rheometer and texture analyzer, along with other parameters like moisture, water activity and pH.
• Conducting Commercial Plant trials to finalize product & process requirements.
• Network with commercial colleagues to understand consumer better by conducting and being a part of several consumer research sessions whenever found necessary during product development.
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||NPD New Product development|
Client of Prominent Consultant
|About Company||Prominent Consultant, a prominent HR & Placement Company in Baroda, Gujarat, delivering end to end HR solutions in the interest of clients. We have created a distinct position for ourselves in the industry for providing valuable solutions in all aspects of HR services.|